Recently I presented "Touring What's New in the Angular CLI" at Angular Mix. A lot has changed or been added in v6 and the forthcoming v7. You can check out the description below and the slides, as well. While you were sleeping, the Angular CLI had a makeover. There are new features and several improvements to the features you already love. We'll walk through a tour of the best new features and changes including updating your angular app to a new version, adding other libraries, and creating Angular libraries. We'll also run through building an app from scratch using the CLI. Whether you are new to the Angular CLI or it's a familiar old friend to you, this...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging