Whether it's time to host your Angular app, create API end points, or a database, or cognitive service intelligence, Azure is a great partner to Angular apps. I had a great time discussing these and how serverless with Azure Functions can aid an Angular developer in developing and deploying great apps! Listen to the podcast here Is Angular ready for the enterprise? Carl and Richard talk to John Papa about the latest version of Angular and it's applicability in everyday enterprise development. John discusses how the fast-moving updates of open source projects are a challenge for enterprise developers and the solutions available - you don't have to always use the latest bits! The role of the cloud (specifically Azure) is...
- Essential Angular VS Code Extensions
- Azure and Angular on DotNetRocks
- VS Code Function Keys in the MacBook Touchbar
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft