Whether it's time to host your Angular app, create API end points, or a database, or cognitive service intelligence, Azure is a great partner to Angular apps. I had a great time discussing these and how serverless with Azure Functions can aid an Angular developer in developing and deploying great apps! Listen to the podcast here Is Angular ready for the enterprise? Carl and Richard talk to John Papa about the latest version of Angular and it's applicability in everyday enterprise development. John discusses how the fast-moving updates of open source projects are a challenge for enterprise developers and the solutions available - you don't have to always use the latest bits! The role of the cloud (specifically Azure) is...
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction