Does your calendar resemble a Tetris board? Do you spend more time in meetings talking about what you are going to do than the time that you spend actually doing it? You’re not alone. There are some simple ways to reduce the time you spend in meetings and make them more productive. I’ve changed the way I look at meetings it has really helped relieve my time so I can spend more time getting things done. So what destroys meeting time? Here are a few common issues that need to be squashed: The Comfy Pillow The 5 Year Old Soccer Game The Derailer The Mind-Eraser The Comfy Pillow When teams get overly comfortable, the meetings can...
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js
- Vue CLI - Developing Faster!
- Everything You Need for Coding with Node and Cosmos DB in 60 Seconds-ish