cross posted to dev.to We Solved It! But What did We Solve? As developers, we are faced with complex problems daily. The good news is that we're problem solvers by nature. But what problem are we solving? A solution to the wrong problem, however clever it may be, isn't solving the right problem. It is our job as technologists to make sure we truly understand the problem so we can offer the appropriate help. Not only is this a critical success factor for developers, but it is also a crucial part of being effective in Developer Relations. So how do we identify and solve the problem? Here are three things you can do to target and answer the right...
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js
- Vue CLI - Developing Faster!
- Everything You Need for Coding with Node and Cosmos DB in 60 Seconds-ish