If you are trying to get up to speed on testing, you may want to take this course for a spin. My friend Esteban Garcia has published a course for Pluralsight on testing. Specifically he covers Microsoft Test Manager 2012 and how to plan, manage, and execute tests with it. The course takes you through the steps needed to: Configure MTM to gather diagnostic data while you run your test cases Setting up test plans, test suites, and test cases Execute scripted test cases Exploratory tests Create action recordings to automate test runs with manual validation Use parameter binding to streamline data-entry during testing Coded UI Tests to achieve full automation Create bugs in TFS and include diagnostic data Tester-developer...
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB