I recently helped a few folks get node and npm up and running on Windows. Here are some of the steps we were able to follow to make this all work. Requirements The systems already had the latest version of Visual Studio 2015 Preview or the free Visual Studio Community edition. I highly encourage starting there. Also, make sure git is install. Latest version of Visual Studio git Chocolatey Running Node and NPM on Windows First get node via chocolatey. You may have to update your paths. Sometimes paths were updated for us, sometimes they were not. Your mileage may vary. Run these from an administrator command prompt or console2 or whatever your favorite terminal is. choco install nodejs choco...
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction
- Installing the Azure CLI 2.0 on macOS
- Azure Functions in Two Minutes