Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB I've released a new videos series that shows how to build MEAN apps using Cosmos DB. Each video in the series will be a couple of minutes and show how each part of the application works. This next video shows how to code the POST, PUT, and DELETE APIs to connect to the MongoDB database with Azure Cosmos DB, using Mongoose. This video series explores: Exploring the Angular, Express, Node, and Cosmos DB app Building the Node.js and Express.js app, along with the Angular CLI Angular and Express APIs Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB Querying Cosmos DB POST, PUT, DELETE Coming Soon...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging