Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB I've released a new videos series that shows how to build MEAN apps using Cosmos DB. Each video in the series will be a couple of minutes and show how each part of the application works. This next video shows how to code the POST, PUT, and DELETE APIs to connect to the MongoDB database with Azure Cosmos DB, using Mongoose. This video series explores: Exploring the Angular, Express, Node, and Cosmos DB app Building the Node.js and Express.js app, along with the Angular CLI Angular and Express APIs Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB Querying Cosmos DB POST, PUT, DELETE Coming Soon...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js