Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB I've released a new videos series that shows how to build MEAN apps using Cosmos DB. Each video in the series will be a couple of minutes and show how each part of the application works. This next video shows how to code the POST, PUT, and DELETE APIs to connect to the MongoDB database with Azure Cosmos DB, using Mongoose. This video series explores: Exploring the Angular, Express, Node, and Cosmos DB app Building the Node.js and Express.js app, along with the Angular CLI Angular and Express APIs Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB Querying Cosmos DB POST, PUT, DELETE Coming Soon...
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB