Ever bang your head against a wall trying to figure out what's wrong with your data binding XAML? If so, then you will love the new data binding debugging features in Silverlight 5. In this episode of Silverlight TV, Jason Shaver joins John to discuss the data binding debugging features in Silverlight 5. They walk through how it works, the information that is exposed to you, and how to set various conditional breakpoints as well. Setting breakpoints on binding expressions Creating conditional breakpoints to break when errors occur Setting breakpoints when objects are null Relevant links: John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa) Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV or on the web at http://silverlight.tv...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js