Ever bang your head against a wall trying to figure out what's wrong with your data binding XAML? If so, then you will love the new data binding debugging features in Silverlight 5. In this episode of Silverlight TV, Jason Shaver joins John to discuss the data binding debugging features in Silverlight 5. They walk through how it works, the information that is exposed to you, and how to set various conditional breakpoints as well. Setting breakpoints on binding expressions Creating conditional breakpoints to break when errors occur Setting breakpoints when objects are null Relevant links: John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa) Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV or on the web at http://silverlight.tv...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging