Zen Coding is a faster way to write HTML using a CSS style selector syntax, and you can now use Zen Coding in Visual Studio via the Web Essentials 2012 plug in (v1.7). Zen Coding was introduced by Sergey Chikuyonok in 2009 (according to Smashing Magazine) and has been updated over time to become a great way to write monotonous HTML much more efficiently. Special thanks to Mads Kristensen and his team at Microsoft for adding Zen Coding to Visual Studio 2012 via Web Essentials 2012 (along with many other great features). Quick Reference Here is a quick list of the Zen Coding features that are now supported in Visual Studio 2012 via the Web Essentials 2012...
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB