Zen Coding is a faster way to write HTML using a CSS style selector syntax, and you can now use Zen Coding in Visual Studio via the Web Essentials 2012 plug in (v1.7). Zen Coding was introduced by Sergey Chikuyonok in 2009 (according to Smashing Magazine) and has been updated over time to become a great way to write monotonous HTML much more efficiently. Special thanks to Mads Kristensen and his team at Microsoft for adding Zen Coding to Visual Studio 2012 via Web Essentials 2012 (along with many other great features). Quick Reference Here is a quick list of the Zen Coding features that are now supported in Visual Studio 2012 via the Web Essentials 2012...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers