Zen Coding is a faster way to write HTML using a CSS style selector syntax, and you can now use Zen Coding in Visual Studio via the Web Essentials 2012 plug in (v1.7). Zen Coding was introduced by Sergey Chikuyonok in 2009 (according to Smashing Magazine) and has been updated over time to become a great way to write monotonous HTML much more efficiently. Special thanks to Mads Kristensen and his team at Microsoft for adding Zen Coding to Visual Studio 2012 via Web Essentials 2012 (along with many other great features). Quick Reference Here is a quick list of the Zen Coding features that are now supported in Visual Studio 2012 via the Web Essentials 2012...
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction
- Installing the Azure CLI 2.0 on macOS