I presented this application during the MIX11 Day 2 keynote to demonstrate the new 3D features in Silverlight 5 along with a few other new Silverlight 5 features including RelativeSource Ancestor, Data Binding Debugging, Implicit DataTemplates, and Binding in Style Setters. Download it now You can download the source for the 3D Housebuilder on the MSDN Code Sample Gallery Application workflow Select a type of house to start from a base model Add details like doors and windows and customize their color Change the camera angle using the arrow keys The brick house has layering, so you can remove layers and view the interior of the house View the final price list of materials Technical topics Integrate Silverlight UI with...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers