I presented this application during the MIX11 Day 2 keynote to demonstrate the new 3D features in Silverlight 5 along with a few other new Silverlight 5 features including RelativeSource Ancestor, Data Binding Debugging, Implicit DataTemplates, and Binding in Style Setters. Download it now You can download the source for the 3D Housebuilder on the MSDN Code Sample Gallery Application workflow Select a type of house to start from a base model Add details like doors and windows and customize their color Change the camera angle using the arrow keys The brick house has layering, so you can remove layers and view the interior of the house View the final price list of materials Technical topics Integrate Silverlight UI with...
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module