OK, so maybe not “dating” Twitter, but at least using it and getting some bang for your buck. Tools change. For a while it was training classes and books, then it evolved into “googling” for answers, blogs became really important, and then came Twitter. Something else will surely follow, but for the “right now”, Twitter is an immensely helpful tool when used wisely. This week I wrote 5 tips on how to get the most out of Twitter for my Papa’s Perspective column. Check it out....
- Essential Angular VS Code Extensions
- Azure and Angular on DotNetRocks
- VS Code Function Keys in the MacBook Touchbar
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft