Do you know how to really make the most out of your TFS source control? My good friend Esteban Garcia just published his first course at Pluralsight Team Foundation Server Customization. Esteban is a TFS Ranger and a super smart guy … you definitely want to check this course out! Here is the course description: The course will teach you about different extensibility points in Team Foundation Server 2012 by customizing Work Item Tracking, Build Automation, Web Access, Process Templates, and internal services. The course takes you through real-world examples and teach you customization and deployment best practices and give you the knowledge and skills to get the most out of TFS 2012 and support your team’s Application...
- Essential Angular VS Code Extensions
- Azure and Angular on DotNetRocks
- VS Code Function Keys in the MacBook Touchbar
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft