Do you know how to really make the most out of your TFS source control? My good friend Esteban Garcia just published his first course at Pluralsight Team Foundation Server Customization. Esteban is a TFS Ranger and a super smart guy … you definitely want to check this course out! Here is the course description: The course will teach you about different extensibility points in Team Foundation Server 2012 by customizing Work Item Tracking, Build Automation, Web Access, Process Templates, and internal services. The course takes you through real-world examples and teach you customization and deployment best practices and give you the knowledge and skills to get the most out of TFS 2012 and support your team’s Application...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js