Ever wonder how to use sockets or what they're good for? In this video, Peter Smith of the Silverlight networking team joins John to discuss these topics and demonstrate how sockets work by using them to play an "I Spy"-like game that Peter created. The game results and scores are updated instantly on two client PCs, and after Peter and John play, Peter jumps into the code and shows how the socket service works on both the client and the server. Relevant links: John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa) Fiddler Netmon Peter's post with source code on the Network Class Library Team Blog Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV or on...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging