Ever wonder how to use sockets or what they're good for? In this video, Peter Smith of the Silverlight networking team joins John to discuss these topics and demonstrate how sockets work by using them to play an "I Spy"-like game that Peter created. The game results and scores are updated instantly on two client PCs, and after Peter and John play, Peter jumps into the code and shows how the socket service works on both the client and the server. Relevant links: John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa) Fiddler Netmon Peter's post with source code on the Network Class Library Team Blog Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV or on...
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction