Ever wonder how to use sockets or what they're good for? In this video, Peter Smith of the Silverlight networking team joins John to discuss these topics and demonstrate how sockets work by using them to play an "I Spy"-like game that Peter created. The game results and scores are updated instantly on two client PCs, and after Peter and John play, Peter jumps into the code and shows how the socket service works on both the client and the server. Relevant links: John's blog and on Twitter (@john_papa) Fiddler Netmon Peter's post with source code on the Network Class Library Team Blog Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV or on...
- Essential Angular VS Code Extensions
- Azure and Angular on DotNetRocks
- VS Code Function Keys in the MacBook Touchbar
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft