Controllers, services and directives are some of the core features in AngularJS where you’ll end up writing a lot of your code. So why not reduce the friction and keep them consistent? There is a lot of value in using consistent patterns in code. When I find myself using one, I create snippets to help me stick with the pattern. When the pattern evolves, I change the snippets to evolve with them. Recently I found myself using a similar pattern for create Angular controllers, factories/services and directives. So it just made sense to create Visual Studio snippets for each of them and share them. I use these and many other patterns in my upcoming course at Pluralsight...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging