Controllers, services and directives are some of the core features in AngularJS where you’ll end up writing a lot of your code. So why not reduce the friction and keep them consistent? There is a lot of value in using consistent patterns in code. When I find myself using one, I create snippets to help me stick with the pattern. When the pattern evolves, I change the snippets to evolve with them. Recently I found myself using a similar pattern for create Angular controllers, factories/services and directives. So it just made sense to create Visual Studio snippets for each of them and share them. I use these and many other patterns in my upcoming course at Pluralsight...
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction
- Installing the Azure CLI 2.0 on macOS