The Silverlight 5 Release Candidate (RC) is now available for developers to download. This is a developer release, so there is no go-live license (you’ll want to wait for final release before deploying production apps). As we previously announced, the RTM is targeted to be out later this year. I’ve blogged about the features before but here are the newest features added since Silverlight 5 beta: P/Invoke for calling native methods 64-bit support for the plugin Vector printing Capabilities to support remote controls (for media) In-browser trusted apps PivotViewer now a part of Silverlight (with new features) You can check out the great post by Pete Brown for more details....
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module