The Silverlight 5 Release Candidate (RC) is now available for developers to download. This is a developer release, so there is no go-live license (you’ll want to wait for final release before deploying production apps). As we previously announced, the RTM is targeted to be out later this year. I’ve blogged about the features before but here are the newest features added since Silverlight 5 beta: P/Invoke for calling native methods 64-bit support for the plugin Vector printing Capabilities to support remote controls (for media) In-browser trusted apps PivotViewer now a part of Silverlight (with new features) You can check out the great post by Pete Brown for more details....
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction