When it comes to efficient and effective development experiences, excellent tooling makes all the difference. That's why I love VS Code. VS Code has a great extensibility model, which makes it easy to create awesome extensions that enhance the development experience. It's no secret that I love shortcuts and I don't love memorizing syntax ... which is why I created my snippets for Angular. It's been quite popular with over 500,000 downloads, but it's certainly not the only extension I use. I am often asked, "What are you favorite VS Code extensions for Angular?". I decided it was time to share them via an extension pack. Introducing my Angular Essentials extension pack for VS Code. By installing this extension pack...
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB