Have you been itching to see a SPA using Durandal and Breeze without entity Framework on the back end? The inventors of Breeze have answered that call by taking the Code Camper SPA using Durandal and Breeze from my Pluralsight course and swapped out the entire back end so it is now using Ruby on Rails. This is huge as it demonstrates how you can use Breeze in a SPA without relying strictly on the metadata tat Entity Framework (EF) provides. Sure EF makes it darn easy, but it is not the only game in town. Check out this article about the Ruby/Durandal/Breeze demo to see it in action and learn more about how the Breeze folks wrote...
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB