I like free stuff and I assume you do too. So if you are in the US and have an MSDN subscription, there is a very cool FREE offer from Pluralsight that you can find here. From their web site it says: For a limited time, all MSDN subscribers in the United States qualify to receive a special free 1 year “starter” subscription to the list of twenty (20) Pluralsight courses listed here. Request your activation code below to get started. It appears that all you have to do is enter your MSDN sub number and they will get you going. One of the courses is the Windows 8 Introduction course that Dan Wahlin and I co-authored. Check...
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module