So what happens when you mix free food and drinks, 50+ awesome open source projects, and a genuinely interested techy audience? You get Open Source Fest! Check out the photos our photographer took at Open Source Fest here on Flickr. Last week we hosted the Open Source Fest event at MIX11. You can check out the pre-event post on Open Source Fest I did to see all 52 of the projects who signed up to present their projects. Nearly 500 people attended Open Source Fest, many of whom stuck around for the entire event from 6pm to 9pm. The best barometer of the success of the event to me was that each open source station was packed all night long...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging