I've been an active athlete in several sports my whole life. I've played baseball, softball, football, soccer, volleyball and just about any other sport I can get into. By far the sport I enjoy the most and spend the most time in its thralls is soccer. I love playing soccer. Indoor, outdoor, 3v3, 7v7, 11v11, it really does not matter to me. I just love the game. Unfortunately age is catching up with me to a certain degree. The past year I had to take some time off from soccer due to an injury. I got antsy, real antsy not playing any contact sports of any kind. So I decided since I had some time on...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js