This is a Windows 8 XAML/C# Fundamentals presentation I gave at the Spring 2012 DevConnections conference in Las Vegas. It covers some of the key topics you need to know to get started building Windows 8 XAML Metro apps including styling, animations, invoking the Windows Runtime (WinRT), the intrinsic controls, and more that will help prepare you to develop Windows 8 Metro style apps. You can view my other sessions from DevConnections and Orlando Code Camp here: jQuery Fundamentals workshop JsRender Fundamentals: Templating for HTML5 Applications Fundamentals of Windows 8 XAML/C# Metro Style Apps View more of my presentations here. Sample code shown in the presentation can be found here. A large number of samples are available in...
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction
- Installing the Azure CLI 2.0 on macOS