This is a Windows 8 XAML/C# Fundamentals presentation I gave at the Spring 2012 DevConnections conference in Las Vegas. It covers some of the key topics you need to know to get started building Windows 8 XAML Metro apps including styling, animations, invoking the Windows Runtime (WinRT), the intrinsic controls, and more that will help prepare you to develop Windows 8 Metro style apps. You can view my other sessions from DevConnections and Orlando Code Camp here: jQuery Fundamentals workshop JsRender Fundamentals: Templating for HTML5 Applications Fundamentals of Windows 8 XAML/C# Metro Style Apps View more of my presentations here. Sample code shown in the presentation can be found here. A large number of samples are available in...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging