I love writing code in VS Code on my MacBook Pro. VS Code has a ton of shortcuts that let me keep my fingers on the keyboard and fly around, coding. Recently I purchased the new MacBook Pro with the touchbar, which has raised a new hurdle ... how do I use the function keys? These are helpful for refactoring shortcuts in VS Code. I could map these features to other keys, but there is an easy way to show the FN keys to the touchbar when in VS Code on a Mac. Open System Preferences and find the Keyboard. Then select the Shortcuts tab. On the left, select Function Keys and click the Plus sign ( + ). This will open the Applications...
- Essential Angular VS Code Extensions
- Azure and Angular on DotNetRocks
- VS Code Function Keys in the MacBook Touchbar
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft