I love writing code in VS Code on my MacBook Pro. VS Code has a ton of shortcuts that let me keep my fingers on the keyboard and fly around, coding. Recently I purchased the new MacBook Pro with the touchbar, which has raised a new hurdle ... how do I use the function keys? These are helpful for refactoring shortcuts in VS Code. I could map these features to other keys, but there is an easy way to show the FN keys to the touchbar when in VS Code on a Mac. Open System Preferences and find the Keyboard. Then select the Shortcuts tab. On the left, select Function Keys and click the Plus sign ( + ). This will open the Applications...
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations