For years when developers heard the term “data source control” it sent shivers down spines. It often referred to some tightly coupled object that managed binding the source data to the target controls and took you about 80% of the way t your goal. But it also often left you at the middle of the desert heat with nothing but a pair of sunglasses and a and a long way to go by foot to your destination as it drove off. Thankfully, data sources and data binding have evolved considerably over the years and produced some fantastic solutions in various technologies that are both robust and extensible. Silverlight (and XAML) is one of the best shining examples of...
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations