For years when developers heard the term “data source control” it sent shivers down spines. It often referred to some tightly coupled object that managed binding the source data to the target controls and took you about 80% of the way t your goal. But it also often left you at the middle of the desert heat with nothing but a pair of sunglasses and a and a long way to go by foot to your destination as it drove off. Thankfully, data sources and data binding have evolved considerably over the years and produced some fantastic solutions in various technologies that are both robust and extensible. Silverlight (and XAML) is one of the best shining examples of...
- Essential Angular VS Code Extensions
- Azure and Angular on DotNetRocks
- VS Code Function Keys in the MacBook Touchbar
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft