If you do anything new today, take 3 minutes to get to know jsFiddle. Why? Because if you do any web development then you’ll benefit from using it. Why 3 minutes? Because that’s all it takes to to grok what it does, how it works, and to write your first “fiddle”. If you have more than 3 minutes, I encourage you to read my short post on jsFiddle in Papa’s Perspective. Here is a quick sample:...
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations