Mike Taulty and I hosted a 3.5 hour Silverlight bootcamp at MIX11 this year (Mike will be posting all of the slides and demos on his site soon, including mine. I’ll link to it when it is up. For the record, I held him up .) The topic for the last hour of the bootcamp was MVVM and “Hooking Up”. I demonstrated some quick tips on MVVM concepts and then walked through a scenario where Mike played the designer (who was actually my friend and colleague Arturo Toledo) and I played the developer. This was a real story where where Arturo and I worked through the MVVM demo in a matter of 3 days. The...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js