Mike Taulty and I hosted a 3.5 hour Silverlight bootcamp at MIX11 this year (Mike will be posting all of the slides and demos on his site soon, including mine. I’ll link to it when it is up. For the record, I held him up .) The topic for the last hour of the bootcamp was MVVM and “Hooking Up”. I demonstrated some quick tips on MVVM concepts and then walked through a scenario where Mike played the designer (who was actually my friend and colleague Arturo Toledo) and I played the developer. This was a real story where where Arturo and I worked through the MVVM demo in a matter of 3 days. The...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers