Glimpse.Toastr, a plugin for integrating toastr diagnostics into Glimpse, is now available on NuGet and GitHub. If you haven’t checked out Glimpse yet, you are missing out. And if you haven’t checked it out recently, then definitely go grab the latest as its new Heads Up Display (HUD) is nothing but awesome-sauce! At a glance it gives you a ton of information to help debug your app. What makes Glimpse stand out is that it works in any browser (it’s not a browser plug-in), shows server or client information, and is constantly being improved. Glimpse Heads Up Display In its passive state, Glimpse’s HUD is a toolbar at the bottom of...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js