Glimpse.Toastr, a plugin for integrating toastr diagnostics into Glimpse, is now available on NuGet and GitHub. If you haven’t checked out Glimpse yet, you are missing out. And if you haven’t checked it out recently, then definitely go grab the latest as its new Heads Up Display (HUD) is nothing but awesome-sauce! At a glance it gives you a ton of information to help debug your app. What makes Glimpse stand out is that it works in any browser (it’s not a browser plug-in), shows server or client information, and is constantly being improved. Glimpse Heads Up Display In its passive state, Glimpse’s HUD is a toolbar at the bottom of...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging