Glimpse.Toastr, a plugin for integrating toastr diagnostics into Glimpse, is now available on NuGet and GitHub. If you haven’t checked out Glimpse yet, you are missing out. And if you haven’t checked it out recently, then definitely go grab the latest as its new Heads Up Display (HUD) is nothing but awesome-sauce! At a glance it gives you a ton of information to help debug your app. What makes Glimpse stand out is that it works in any browser (it’s not a browser plug-in), shows server or client information, and is constantly being improved. Glimpse Heads Up Display In its passive state, Glimpse’s HUD is a toolbar at the bottom of...
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module