It’s time. Admit it. You’ve put it off too long and now that Git is tied at the hip to Visual Studio 2013 and there is some great training on it by my friend Esteban Garcia, it’s time to learn it. I use git for all of my code. You can find Esteban’s new course Git for Visual Studio 2013 at Pluralsight. Git has gained a lot of popularity in the last couple of years and I’m seeing more and more developers adopting it. If you use Visual Studio as your primary IDE, there is a bit of a learning curve to get going and become productive with Git. In...
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction