The Entity Framework team released the EF Power Tools CTP1 this week. If you use Code First, you really should check this out. First, if you are not familiar with VS extensions (or the term Power Tools), these are basically helpers that you can add into Visual Studio to make your life easier. I wrote a post on my favorite Visual Studio Extension, the Visual Studio Productivity Power Tools that you can check out here. Quick aside … You can install EF 4.1 using NuGet. Right click your project and select Add Library Package Reference Select Online in the left menu Type EntityFramework in the search box Click the Install button The EF team’s post covers...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging