The Entity Framework team released the EF Power Tools CTP1 this week. If you use Code First, you really should check this out. First, if you are not familiar with VS extensions (or the term Power Tools), these are basically helpers that you can add into Visual Studio to make your life easier. I wrote a post on my favorite Visual Studio Extension, the Visual Studio Productivity Power Tools that you can check out here. Quick aside … You can install EF 4.1 using NuGet. Right click your project and select Add Library Package Reference Select Online in the left menu Type EntityFramework in the search box Click the Install button The EF team’s post covers...
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB