The Entity Framework team released the EF Power Tools CTP1 this week. If you use Code First, you really should check this out. First, if you are not familiar with VS extensions (or the term Power Tools), these are basically helpers that you can add into Visual Studio to make your life easier. I wrote a post on my favorite Visual Studio Extension, the Visual Studio Productivity Power Tools that you can check out here. Quick aside … You can install EF 4.1 using NuGet. Right click your project and select Add Library Package Reference Select Online in the left menu Type EntityFramework in the search box Click the Install button The EF team’s post covers...
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js
- Vue CLI - Developing Faster!
- Everything You Need for Coding with Node and Cosmos DB in 60 Seconds-ish