You can learn a lot by trying new things. Over the past 18 months I have been switching IDEs and editors every few months going between Atom, Visual Studio, Brackets, WebStorm, and Sublime … and then back again. This has given me an appreciation of the various tools, all of which have their pros. For most of that time I have been living in OSX and lately I’m loving Brackets. Brackets is lightweight, browser-based, and has a great extension model. I feel very productive in it and can run fast and hard when I get a coding itch I need to scratch. I feel as fast in Sublime and Atom, but have been enjoying the plugins and feel...
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction
- Installing the Azure CLI 2.0 on macOS