CSS3 background gradients can add jut the right amount of pop to a web page when used properly, but its important to know how they work differently in the major browsers. This month in my Papa’s Perspective column in Visual Studio Magazine I discuss CSS3 background gradients and show some tips on how to use them across Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE. It’s a quick article that will help get you jump started and coding with them in just a few minutes. You can check out my article on CSS3 background gradients here....
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module