CSS3 background gradients can add jut the right amount of pop to a web page when used properly, but its important to know how they work differently in the major browsers. This month in my Papa’s Perspective column in Visual Studio Magazine I discuss CSS3 background gradients and show some tips on how to use them across Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE. It’s a quick article that will help get you jump started and coding with them in just a few minutes. You can check out my article on CSS3 background gradients here....
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations