This month’s Papa’s Perspective shows you how to use some of the fundamental aspects of the HTML5 canvas to draw. I go over some 101 level functions such as arc, beginPath, lineCap, lineJoin, lineTo, lineWidth, moveTo, stroke, strokeStyle and more. The source code you can download shows you how you can draw letters using these functions, and includes some scaling calculations to make it all a bit easier. A bit of holiday fun Enjoy!...
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module