I do a lot of demos in Expression Blend and generally whiz right through creating some visuals like the one below. Yeah, not overly impressive (my drawing skills that is), but nonetheless the tips I use to create these type of visuals don’t seem to be picked up by a lot of folks yet. I decided to put a few blog posts together in the online version of VS Magazine in my new column Papa’s Perspective where I share some of these Blend tips. You can check out the first Blend tip here.Full source code is included and step by step instructions....
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module