I do a lot of demos in Expression Blend and generally whiz right through creating some visuals like the one below. Yeah, not overly impressive (my drawing skills that is), but nonetheless the tips I use to create these type of visuals don’t seem to be picked up by a lot of folks yet. I decided to put a few blog posts together in the online version of VS Magazine in my new column Papa’s Perspective where I share some of these Blend tips. You can check out the first Blend tip here.Full source code is included and step by step instructions....
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers