Recently I had a great opportunity to sit down with my good friend and expert web developer Shayne Boyer. We challenged Shayne to take ASP.NET Core out for a test drive and build it with an Angular 1 front end from scratch. Shayne did a great job walking through this and explaining the new parts of ASP.NET Core as we built it out. You can watch Shayne in action here. Here is the description of the video with me and Shayne … In this video, Shayne Boyer shows how to build a web app with ASP.NET Core 1.0 from scratch, in real time. Since ASP.NET Core works cross-platform, Shayne develops and runs the app entirely...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js