Recently I had a great opportunity to sit down with my good friend and expert web developer Shayne Boyer. We challenged Shayne to take ASP.NET Core out for a test drive and build it with an Angular 1 front end from scratch. Shayne did a great job walking through this and explaining the new parts of ASP.NET Core as we built it out. You can watch Shayne in action here. Here is the description of the video with me and Shayne … In this video, Shayne Boyer shows how to build a web app with ASP.NET Core 1.0 from scratch, in real time. Since ASP.NET Core works cross-platform, Shayne develops and runs the app entirely...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers