Recently I had a great opportunity to sit down with my good friend and expert web developer Shayne Boyer. We challenged Shayne to take ASP.NET Core out for a test drive and build it with an Angular 1 front end from scratch. Shayne did a great job walking through this and explaining the new parts of ASP.NET Core as we built it out. You can watch Shayne in action here. Here is the description of the video with me and Shayne … In this video, Shayne Boyer shows how to build a web app with ASP.NET Core 1.0 from scratch, in real time. Since ASP.NET Core works cross-platform, Shayne develops and runs the app entirely...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging