My Angular 2 First Look course is now available on Pluralsight. This course is a gentle introduction to the changes that Angular 2 brings, how they compare to Angular 1, and provides an understanding of the architecture and how the core concepts work together to build applications. You will learn how your Angular 1 skills translate and prepare you to build Angular 2 applications. Code samples focus on specific features including Angular 2 components, templates directives, data binding syntax, modules, dependency injection, routing, HTTP, pipes, and services. All samples are written in TypeScript and run live on the web where you can see and edit them with a click of a button; no setup required. We launch the demos directly...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging