My Angular 2 First Look course is now available on Pluralsight. This course is a gentle introduction to the changes that Angular 2 brings, how they compare to Angular 1, and provides an understanding of the architecture and how the core concepts work together to build applications. You will learn how your Angular 1 skills translate and prepare you to build Angular 2 applications. Code samples focus on specific features including Angular 2 components, templates directives, data binding syntax, modules, dependency injection, routing, HTTP, pipes, and services. All samples are written in TypeScript and run live on the web where you can see and edit them with a click of a button; no setup required. We launch the demos directly...
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module