My Angular 2 First Look course is now available on Pluralsight. This course is a gentle introduction to the changes that Angular 2 brings, how they compare to Angular 1, and provides an understanding of the architecture and how the core concepts work together to build applications. You will learn how your Angular 1 skills translate and prepare you to build Angular 2 applications. Code samples focus on specific features including Angular 2 components, templates directives, data binding syntax, modules, dependency injection, routing, HTTP, pipes, and services. All samples are written in TypeScript and run live on the web where you can see and edit them with a click of a button; no setup required. We launch the demos directly...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers