We had the pleasure of meeting with the AngularJS team to discuss the recent release of 1.3 and their plans for 2.0 on this week's episode of Adventures in Angular. Join us and Igor, Brad, Brian, and Misko (the father of Angular) for this longer episode as we dive into their strategy. You can also read the transcripts on our site. Features Here are some of the top features available in Angular 1.3. angular-hint bindToController One-Time binding Disabling debugging $httpProvider.useApplyAsync(true) ngAria ngMessages ngModelOptions $rollbackView allowInvalid debounce ngStrictDi Performance enhancements $q Constructor You can try some of these in my demo application 1.3 Playground on github. I'll be adding more soon....
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers