What's in the Course?
- Getting Started with the Demo Code
- Round 1: Starting Off on the Right Foot with Observables
- Round 2: Live Debugging
- Round 3: Inspecting Bindings
- Round 4: Custom Binding Handlers
- Round 5: The Truth of Computed Observables
- Round 6: Manual Subscriptions
- Round 7: Event Delegation and Performance
- Round 8: Performance
Most of the code samples are based either on my Code Camper SPA (as seen in my SPA JumpStart course) or code samples from scratch that I run in Plunker. As the samples are used, the course describes where you can get the source for both so you can follow along. You can access the final source code for my SPA JumpStart course and other resources from this SPA resources page.
More Knockout Resources
- Knockout web site
- Ryan Niemeyer's Blog
- Steve Sanderson's Blog
- SPA Jumnp-Start course
- Single Page Apps with HTML5, Web API, Knockout and jQuery course
Thanks to Fotolia
If you enjoy the photos in my slides for this course, then you can thank my subscription with Fotolia.com for those. You can get a discount on fotolia.com images by following this link.