Interested in presenting at DevConnections? Here is your chance!
The deadline for submissions is Monday, October 31, 2011.
For submitting sessions, please use this URL: http://www.deeptraining.com/
Please keep the abstracts under 200 words each and in one paragraph. No bulleted items or line breaks, and please use a spell-checker. Do not email abstracts, you need to use the web-based tool to submit them. Please submit at least 3 abstracts although it would help your chances of being selected if you submitted 5 or more abstracts. Also, you are encouraged to suggest all-day pre or post conference workshops as well. We need to finalize the conference content and the tracks layout in just a few weeks, so we need your abstracts no later than October 31, 2011 (Halloween). No exceptions will be granted on late submissions!
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
* jQuery or other script libraries
* Silverlight 5
* Windows 8 Metro-style apps
* XAML design concepts
* Anything else related to client-side development
Please realize that while we want a lot of the new and the cool, it's also okay to propose sessions on the more mundane "real world" stuff as it pertains to client-side development.
What you will get if selected:
* $500 per regular conference talk.
* Compensation for full-day workshops ranges from $500 for 1-20 attendees to $2500 for 200+ attendees.
* Coach airfare and hotel stay paid by the conference (up to $500 is covered for your flight)
* Free admission to all of the co-located conferences
* Speaker party
* The adoration of attendees
To repeat: the deadline for submissions is Monday, October 31, 2011.
And the URL once again is: http://www.deeptraining.com/
Your continued support of DevConnections conferences is appreciated.
Good luck and thank you,
Dan Wahlin & John Papa
Microsoft ClientDev Connections Conference Co-Chairs
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations