Minko Gechev talks with Ward, Dan, and Craig about the state of Angular in early 2021. What changes have been made to the debugging tools in Angular? What are the goals for Angular?
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Minko Gechev @mgechev
Brought to you by
- Minko Gechev's blog
- Angular Developer Survey 2020 Results
- Angular on npm
- Angular compiler on npm
- Angular Debugging Guides
- Info on Angular Errors
- Angular Augury
- Angular Dev Tools for Chrome
- Angular on YouTube
- Profiling Angular Applications with Minko Gechev
- Chrome Dev Tools
- Angular on Twitter
- Angular Roadmap
- Introduction to Angular concepts
- Angular Rendering Engine Ivy
- Angular versions
- Rendering on the Web
- Angular Universal
- Minko’s tricky array code
- RxJs Angular
- RxJS Decision Tree
- 01:59 Guest introduction
- 05:36 What changes have happened with debugging?
- 07:34 Sponsor: AG Grid
- 08:44 What kinds of errors will people be able to see?
- 13:22 What are the goals for Angular?
- 22:40 Progressive hydration
- 25:12 Is Ivy the present of Angular?
- 27:09 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 28:17 How is server side rendering handled?
- 30:58 How do you learn new things?
- 35:59 Are you working on ease of use for Angular?
- 39:46 Is RxJS as important in Angular?
- 44:21 What's on your Angular roadmap wishlist?
- 46:21 Angular usage at Google
- 51:23 Final Thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.