- The Gulp API
- Getting Started with Gulp
- Code Analysis and Separating Tasks from Config
- CSS / Less Tasks and Error Handling
- Build Task with Injection
- Serving a Dev Build
- Images and Fonts and Cleaning
- Angular Template Caching
- Creating and Serving a Production Build
- Minification and Filters
- Angular Dependency Injections
- Static Asset Revisions and Version Bumping
- Testing in Terminal
- Testing in a Browser
I’m looking forward to sharing this release and hope y’all enjoy it!
In short, Gulp is based on streams and its based on “code over configuration’. Grunt reads files in and writes them out to disk and is based on ‘configuration over code’. I find Gulp more appealing because I can read and write it faster than Grunt and it’s configuration approach. Both are awesome, I use both, and it really is a team decision where you are choosing what works for your team best.