Angular 2's engineering makes it extremely powerful for web and mobile applications. It is a great time to learn how to build apps with Angular 2 using Dependency Injection, providers, data binding, RxJS, Components, Modules, Services, and more!
I'm excited to announce a new two day Ultimate Angular 2 Workshop that is custom tailored to jump starting into Angular 2, hosted by myself and my friend Dan Wahlin in Ft Lauderdale, Florida on October 6 and 7!
(The EARLY bird discount code expires on Sep 2, 2016)
Interested in learning how to build applications with Angular 2? Whether you’ve been building Angular 1 applications or you’re brand new to Angular, this workshop will provide a ground-up approach to learning Angular 2 concepts.
The workshop explores the core pieces that help you build end-to-end solutions including the role of ES6/TypeScript, project setup, code structure, using data binding and MV*, abstracted remote data calls through services, routing, and modules. Bring your laptop as you’ll learn through demos and hands-on coding along with Dan and John throughout the workshop that will help you learn and understand the Angular 2 framework. All slides and code samples are yours to keep.
Topics that this workshop covers include:
- SPA fundamentals
- Importance of Separation of Concerns (SoC)
- ES6/TypeScript fundamentals
- Built-in Types, Enums, Functions
- Optional, Default and Rest Parameters
- Arrow Functions and “this”
- Classes, Interfaces and Decorators
- ES6 Modules in TypeScript
- Bootstrapping your application
- The Role of Components
- Using Annotations in Components
- Dependency injection
- Binding data to views
- Working with forms
- Managing remote data calls using services
- Routing and page navigation
- Separation with NgModules
- Organizing your code and Style Guide recommendations
- Lazy Loading of modules
- Debugging TypeScript and Angular 2