Want to build a SPA but can’t decide where to start? Use Hot Towel and in seconds you’ll have a SPA and all the tools you need to build on it! You can get Hot Towel along with the new RTM version of ASP.NET and Web Tools 2012.2, as announced by Scott Guthrie today. Download the HotTowel SPA project template for Visual Studio 2012 here or download the HotTowel SPA project template for Visual Studio 2013 here. Download the VSIX for the Hot Towel SPA template here Hot Towel: Because you don't want to go to the SPA without one! Hot Towel creates a great starting point for building a Single Page...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js