Are you interested in using high quality images in your presentations? If you have seen some of my more recent presentations you know do. I love having access to great images I can legally use in my presentations and Pluralsight videos. I’ve recently worked out a discount with my favorite source for images, Fotolia.com, so you can get a discount on either buying individual images or a subscription. Click Here to Redeem the Exclusive Offer for John Papa’s friends from Fotolia: Fotolia provides me access to affordable images that I can use legally for my videos/presentations (see their terms for full details). I am always careful to make sure that when I use images...
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction