Are you interested in using high quality images in your presentations? If you have seen some of my more recent presentations you know do. I love having access to great images I can legally use in my presentations and Pluralsight videos. I’ve recently worked out a discount with my favorite source for images, Fotolia.com, so you can get a discount on either buying individual images or a subscription. Click Here to Redeem the Exclusive Offer for John Papa’s friends from Fotolia: Fotolia provides me access to affordable images that I can use legally for my videos/presentations (see their terms for full details). I am always careful to make sure that when I use images...
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js