Are you interested in using high quality images in your presentations? If you have seen some of my more recent presentations you know do. I love having access to great images I can legally use in my presentations and Pluralsight videos. I’ve recently worked out a discount with my favorite source for images, Fotolia.com, so you can get a discount on either buying individual images or a subscription. Click Here to Redeem the Exclusive Offer for John Papa’s friends from Fotolia: Fotolia provides me access to affordable images that I can use legally for my videos/presentations (see their terms for full details). I am always careful to make sure that when I use images...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers