What do you get when you combine FontAwesome icons with Toastr? Maybe ToastrAwesome or ToastAwesomer. If you have used Toastr then you know you can use your own CSS styling and make the toast look however you desire. Toastr comes with 4 basic icons as background images, but what FontAwesome allows you to do is use its icons instead of a background image. This post will show you how to do that so you can use any of the FontAwesome icons with Toastr, using only CSS. This technique uses the CSS psuedo-selectors and works in IE8+, FireFox 21+, Chrome 26+, Safari 5.1+, most mobile browsers, according to CanIUse.com. First, we need to remove the background-image and then we...
- Vue.js with TypeScript
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Familiar Code
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB