What do you get when you combine FontAwesome icons with Toastr? Maybe ToastrAwesome or ToastAwesomer. If you have used Toastr then you know you can use your own CSS styling and make the toast look however you desire. Toastr comes with 4 basic icons as background images, but what FontAwesome allows you to do is use its icons instead of a background image. This post will show you how to do that so you can use any of the FontAwesome icons with Toastr, using only CSS. This technique uses the CSS psuedo-selectors and works in IE8+, FireFox 21+, Chrome 26+, Safari 5.1+, most mobile browsers, according to CanIUse.com. First, we need to remove the background-image and then we...
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js
- Vue CLI - Developing Faster!
- Everything You Need for Coding with Node and Cosmos DB in 60 Seconds-ish