What do you get when you combine FontAwesome icons with Toastr? Maybe ToastrAwesome or ToastAwesomer. If you have used Toastr then you know you can use your own CSS styling and make the toast look however you desire. Toastr comes with 4 basic icons as background images, but what FontAwesome allows you to do is use its icons instead of a background image. This post will show you how to do that so you can use any of the FontAwesome icons with Toastr, using only CSS. This technique uses the CSS psuedo-selectors and works in IE8+, FireFox 21+, Chrome 26+, Safari 5.1+, most mobile browsers, according to CanIUse.com. First, we need to remove the background-image and then we...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers