cross posted to dev.to We Solved It! But What did We Solve? As developers, we are faced with complex problems daily. The good news is that we're problem solvers by nature. But what problem are we solving? A solution to the wrong problem, however clever it may be, isn't solving the right problem. It is our job as technologists to make sure we truly understand the problem so we can offer the appropriate help. Not only is this a critical success factor for developers, but it is also a crucial part of being effective in Developer Relations. So how do we identify and solve the problem? Here are three things you can do to target and answer the right...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging