cross posted to dev.to We Solved It! But What did We Solve? As developers, we are faced with complex problems daily. The good news is that we're problem solvers by nature. But what problem are we solving? A solution to the wrong problem, however clever it may be, isn't solving the right problem. It is our job as technologists to make sure we truly understand the problem so we can offer the appropriate help. Not only is this a critical success factor for developers, but it is also a crucial part of being effective in Developer Relations. So how do we identify and solve the problem? Here are three things you can do to target and answer the right...
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers