This week Angular 1.2.0 rc1 was released and its jam-packed with goodness. You can check out the release notes and change log here. There are a lot of improvements over the previous stable release. If you have been using the “unstable” branches such as 1.1.5, be aware that there are a few breaking changes. One of those is in the use of the new animations feature, which I’ll discuss here. If you want to jump right to an example, click on this plunker, then come back for the explanation. I’ll have more animation examples in my upcoming course at Pluralsight on using Angular and Breeze to build a powerful SPA....
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers