This week Angular 1.2.0 rc1 was released and its jam-packed with goodness. You can check out the release notes and change log here. There are a lot of improvements over the previous stable release. If you have been using the “unstable” branches such as 1.1.5, be aware that there are a few breaking changes. One of those is in the use of the new animations feature, which I’ll discuss here. If you want to jump right to an example, click on this plunker, then come back for the explanation. I’ll have more animation examples in my upcoming course at Pluralsight on using Angular and Breeze to build a powerful SPA....
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations
- How do You Structure Your Code When Moving Your API from Express to Serverless Functions?
- $100 off Pluralsight Subscription
- Is Your VS Code Extension Slow? Here's How to Speed it Up!
- 3 Things You Can Do to Improve as a Developer
- Peacock - Late Night Coding FTW
- Keep Calm, and Keep Coding with Cosmos and Node.js