This week Angular 1.2.0 rc1 was released and its jam-packed with goodness. You can check out the release notes and change log here. There are a lot of improvements over the previous stable release. If you have been using the “unstable” branches such as 1.1.5, be aware that there are a few breaking changes. One of those is in the use of the new animations feature, which I’ll discuss here. If you want to jump right to an example, click on this plunker, then come back for the explanation. I’ll have more animation examples in my upcoming course at Pluralsight on using Angular and Breeze to build a powerful SPA....
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - Learning Materials
- A Look at Angular Alongside Vue - File Structure
- Angular Design Solutions
- Run Node with Docker in 5 Minutes
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB