This week Angular 1.2.0 rc1 was released and its jam-packed with goodness. You can check out the release notes and change log here. There are a lot of improvements over the previous stable release. If you have been using the “unstable” branches such as 1.1.5, be aware that there are a few breaking changes. One of those is in the use of the new animations feature, which I’ll discuss here. If you want to jump right to an example, click on this plunker, then come back for the explanation. I’ll have more animation examples in my upcoming course at Pluralsight on using Angular and Breeze to build a powerful SPA....
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging