I like demo apps that show how to deal with real scenarios like navigation, animation, client storage, and event messaging. A SPA generally has multiple views of related data and uses navigation so it only makes sense that my new Pluralsight course “Single Page Apps with HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, Knockout, and jQuery” demonstrates navigation. And frankly, the rest of the topics like animations and storage were just too cool to leave out. You can catch up on the previous posts in this series here: More on the Code Camper SPA Part 1 - The Story Begins (What is the Code Camper SPA?) Part 2 - Client Technologies Part 3 - Server Technologies (the Data Layer) Part...
- Live Share Integration with Peacock
- Predictive Preloading Strategy for Your Angular Bundles
- Preload Angular Bundles When Good Network Connectivity is Detected
- You Pick Which Angular Bundles to Preload
- Preload All Angular Bundles
- When npm tells you you're hosed
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging