I like demo apps that show how to deal with real scenarios like navigation, animation, client storage, and event messaging. A SPA generally has multiple views of related data and uses navigation so it only makes sense that my new Pluralsight course “Single Page Apps with HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, Knockout, and jQuery” demonstrates navigation. And frankly, the rest of the topics like animations and storage were just too cool to leave out. You can catch up on the previous posts in this series here: More on the Code Camper SPA Part 1 - The Story Begins (What is the Code Camper SPA?) Part 2 - Client Technologies Part 3 - Server Technologies (the Data Layer) Part...
- Learn Angular with Angular First Look, Updated for v4 !
- VS Code Extension with Azure Function Intellisense
- Configuring Azure Functions: Intellisense via JSON Schemas
- Developer Advocacy at Microsoft
- TopCoders Angular Workshop in Raleigh, NC
- Introducing Angular Modules - Feature Modules
- Introducing Angular Modules - Routing Module