I like demo apps that show how to deal with real scenarios like navigation, animation, client storage, and event messaging. A SPA generally has multiple views of related data and uses navigation so it only makes sense that my new Pluralsight course “Single Page Apps with HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, Knockout, and jQuery” demonstrates navigation. And frankly, the rest of the topics like animations and storage were just too cool to leave out. You can catch up on the previous posts in this series here: More on the Code Camper SPA Part 1 - The Story Begins (What is the Code Camper SPA?) Part 2 - Client Technologies Part 3 - Server Technologies (the Data Layer) Part...
- Building MEAN Apps with Cosmos DB - Part 6: POST, PUT and DELETE with Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 5: Querying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 4: Creating and Deploying Cosmos DB
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 3: Angular and Express APIs
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 2: Node.js and Express
- MEAN and Cosmos DB - Part 1: Introduction
- Installing the Azure CLI 2.0 on macOS