I like demo apps that show how to deal with real scenarios like navigation, animation, client storage, and event messaging. A SPA generally has multiple views of related data and uses navigation so it only makes sense that my new Pluralsight course “Single Page Apps with HTML5, ASP.NET Web API, Knockout, and jQuery” demonstrates navigation. And frankly, the rest of the topics like animations and storage were just too cool to leave out. You can catch up on the previous posts in this series here: More on the Code Camper SPA Part 1 - The Story Begins (What is the Code Camper SPA?) Part 2 - Client Technologies Part 3 - Server Technologies (the Data Layer) Part...
- The Pitch of Your Voice: Some tips to consider to make your story more engaging
- Show the Time to Read Your Markdown in VS Code
- 11 Awesome Resources for Building Your Applications in CI Using Azure DevOps Pipelines
- How I Write Online Articles
- Speed of Voice - The Pace of Your Presentation Can Heavily Impact How Well it Lands
- Recommended VS Code Extensions for Angular Developers
- Use Your Voice Effectively for Impactful Presentations