Norbert de Langen talks with John, Dan, and Ward about his work at Chroma, what the difference is between Chroma and Storybook, how to get in to open source development, and the benefits of using Storybook and it's add ons.
Recording date: Dec 3, 2020
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Norbert de Langen @NorbertdeLangen
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Visual Regression Testing
- Add ons for storybook
- Jest testing
- Storbook maintainers AMA
- Web Rush ep 110 on Storybook with Michael Shilman
- Material Accordian Component
- Accessibility Add On for Storybook
- List of AddOns in StoryBook repo
- Fluid Playground (uses Storybook with a custom add-on)
- Madison Kanna on Web Rush
- 00:52 Guest introduction
- 02:26 What is Chroma?
- 12:17 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 12:56 Storybook and Chroma
- 15:24 Tips for getting in to open source
- 20:50 How do you reach the community to help them learn Storybook?
- 32:35 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 33:38 Add ons for Storybook
- 42:47 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.