John ran into Silverlight MVP Ward Bell of IdeaBlade while at MIX10 (how could anyone miss him!). Ward was kind enough to sit and talk with John to show off the multi-touch application his company wrote for UFC using Silverlight. It uses multi-touch, Caliburn, MVVM, and, of course, Silverlight!
- John's Blog
- Ward's Blog
- Silverlight 4 RC Features (or download here)
- Follow us on Twitter @SilverlightTV
- Learn more about Silverlight with the new Silverlight Training Course on Channel 9.
You can see the episode online by clicking this link or clicking the mage below:
Of course, Ward was kind enough to share his garb with others as well while at MIX.
Key links for Silverlight TV
Watch shows and catch the latest news in our Silverlight TV blog
Follow @SilverlightTV on Twitter for updates, alerts for new shows, and to submit comments and feedback.
If you have not watched the previous episodes of Silverlight TV, you can catch them here.
- SL TV 18: WCF RIA Services Validation
- SL TV 17: Build a Twitter Client for WP7 with Silverlight
- SL TV 16: Top Features in Silverlight 4
- SL TV 15: Announcing Silverlight 4 RC at MIX10
- SL TV 14: Developing Windows 7 Phone with Silverlight
- SL TV 13: MVVM Light Toolkit
- SL TV 12: The Best Blend 3 Video Ever!
- SL TV 11: Dynamically Loading XAPs with MEF
- SL TV 10: Silverlight Hyper Video Platform
- SL TV 9: MIX 10K Challenge
- SL TV 8: Silverlight Client for Facebook
- SL TV 7: When and Where to use MEF
- SL TV 6: Creating Customer Pre-Loaders
- SL TV 5: Using Metadata with MEF
- SL TV 4: 3 Steps to MEF – Export, Import, Compose
- SL TV 3: Multi-Touch 101 with Silverlight
- SL TV 2: Perspectives on Flash and Silverlight
- SL TV 1: The Joys of Trusted Out-of-Browser Applications in Silverlight 4