Natlia Venditto talks with Dan, Ward, Craig, and John about Micro FrontEnd. What is Micro FrontEnd? What are the components of Micro FrontEnd? Should you use lazy loading or refresh the page? And why should you consider going Micro FrontEnd?
Micro FrontEnds with Natlia Venditto on Web Rush #113
Recording date: 11/10/2020
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Natlia Venditto @AnfibiaCreativa
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Manfred Steyer on Micro Front Ends
- Micro FrontEnds on ITNext
- Micro Frontends - extending the microservice idea to frontend development
- Micro Frontends - Martin Fowler
- Angular based micro frontend
- Manfred Steyer video on Micro FrontEnds
- Martin Fowler on Micro FrontEnds
- Scaling UX with Micro FrontEnds
- Micro FrontEnds on Pluralsight
- Microfrontends: the good, the bad, and the ugly
- I Don't Understand Micro FrontEnds
- The State of Micro FrontEnds
- Backends for FrontEnds - a MicroService Pattern
- Vincenzo reacts (negatively) to Gordon Ramsey’s popular “Spaghetti Carbonara in 15 minutes” (an atrocity)
- What's the Deal with Svelte Kit?
- Richard Harris and Svelte Kit
- Oculus Quest 2
- 02:26:00 Guest introduction
- 03:01:00 What is micro front-end?
- 11:41:00 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 12:52:05 What are the components of micro front-end
- 32:52:00 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 33:34:00 Lazy loading or refresh the page?
- 37:54:10 Why go to micro front-end?
- 43:11:23 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.